Friday 24 April 2015

Weekend 9- My last weekend in Foshan


This will be my last weekend in Foshan. As next weekend is a long weekend and we are of to the beach! Thursday will be my last day teaching. It's came around so fast! I am sad to be leaving everybody but at the same time I feel like I have seen and done everything there is to see around this area, so I am ready to explore other areas.

On Friday night the school treat us all to an all you can eat Japanese restaurant. It was the best food we had all eaten in a long time, school dinners are not that great.

The staff cooked all the food infront of you and you also got unlimited drinks, including alcohol. We all ate so much food, we were there for over 3 hours!

Saturday night we walked to a different area in Foshan. We went to a noodle place down some back street and ate at tables on the side of the street. The food was so tasty, and was worth the walk.

Sunday we got up early and wanted to te street market. There was meats, veg, clothes and shoes. Everything you could want. I treat myself to some new shoes. They only cost me 20y, so that's £2! Then we went to the cinema to use our free movie coupon the school gave us. We watched fast and furious 7!




Speak soon,
HanHan xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Super HanHan's World. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig