Wednesday 29 October 2014

What I'm currently reading

Love choosing new books to read, Waterstone had a offer on so I have decided to buy a few new books to read over Autumn. 

Im about half way through 'Since you've been gone' and its such a great book. Its basically about a girl who's friend disappears one day, but she has left her a list of things to do. So her friend sets out to complete the list in hope that her friend will return. 

I am excited to start reading the John Green books, I loved Fault in out stars so much, and really enjoyed Will Grayson so I am hoping theses two are just as good!


Anyone got any reviews on these John Green books? Would you recommend them? 

Speak soon,
HanHan xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Super HanHan's World. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig