Thursday 16 October 2014

Fall fashion, my new buys!

Day 16: Fall Fashion #blogtoper14 

When I was down London last week I had time for a bit of shopping, so these are a few of my new buys! As its now Autumn the weather is getting colder so its good to layer up and get a good scarf!


My day time look, I wore this for my modelling casting at Pineapple dance studios. Im wearing a forever 21 jacket, kurt geiger shoes and a river island scarf. 


Night out in London town, Im wearing a forever 21 top and river island skirt. 


What do you wear in Autumn!?

Speak soon,
HanHan xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ooh I love both day and night looks :) Especially the forever 21 top, nicely put together outfits :)
    http://alovetriangle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

© Super HanHan's World. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig